Friday, February 13, 2009

turned around

"in the end, we owe it to ourselves"

to this person who took an afternoon to share with me, i thank you for this valuable piece of advice. it is often easy to blame all that is happening around us for the decisions we make, and the circumstances we are put in. sure, that there is an element of luck, or chance or time, but we just have to live with it, and live for it.

to a certain someone, i am sorry. i have no excuse for what i did. i regret what i did.. deeply, but to ask for otherwise now that it has happened is selfish and arrogant of me. to speak of the pain and sadness i feel, i will not as well, for i brought this upon myself. however, i wish you still believe me when i say that i meant everything i have written and said before, and that this has not changed.. to say now that i wish i did not hurt you and that i wish you all the happiness in life is hypocritical of me. but i do, i really do.

if you hate me for this, i understand, some things that have been returned can never be gotten back.


i am sorry, i did not try hard enough.

No comments: