Sunday, February 15, 2009

shattered glass

i am sorry i did this. it was a moment of folly and stupidity without thinking it through. i wish i could undo all this but i know that this i not possible. to ask of you to forgive me and accept me again would be arrogance and wishful thinking on my part.

but i regret, i really do. the moment you looked at me and said you understand i know i tripped up.
the moment you walked into the train station i missed you even more, watching you turn your back. when you said that regretting would not make a difference, it destroyed me. knowing full well that i have pushed u away killed me more. the only thing i wanted was to be with you, and yet i was the one who chased you away. i would kneel so hard in front of you that i'd break my knees if that's what's needed to have you forgive me.

you filled a void for me, a void that was empty forever. and yet i destroyed all that for myself.

short of an undo button, only time will heal or bring apart. i wish you take care. whatever your eventual decision, i guess i will have to accept and respect that.


missing you as always....

No comments: